- Establish a strong foundation for Pre-Kindergarten
- A foundation of fun, learning, and development
- Teacher-led lessons offer experiences for preschoolers
- Literacy/language development, math and science concepts, social-emotional development, self-regulation, and personal health and care habits
- Our award-winning curriculum adapted for you and your child at home
Fast Track Curriculum® for Pre-K
Empower your child to take charge of their learning and make learning exciting, fun, and full of adventure.
Our program offers a wide variety of experiences, our curriculum ensures that every child receives a strong foundation for Kindergarten and beyond.
Online Pre-K Curriculum
Learning stations allow our children to explore, learn, communicate, and problem solve. Learning stations are adapted in our online learning academy so that your child is able to develop these concepts from the comfort of your home.
- Construction Station (building and blocks) – Provides the opportunity to explore math concepts such as patterns, shapes, balance, comparison, and measurement, while also practicing problem-solving, perseverance, patience and more
- Science/Sensory Station – Supports the development of fine-motor skills, cause and effect, vocabulary, natural exploration, sorting, questioning skills, and experimentation
- Reading Station – Develops word recognition, rhyming skills, listening skills, oral language, print to sound, sequencing, and book concepts
- Alphabet Station – Expands letter and word recognition, while also developing their language skills
- Art Station – Promotes creativity and free expression while developing fine-motor skills and proper use art materials and tools
- Dramatic Play Station – Allows children to use their imagination while also practicing social skills, teamwork, respect for others, manners, household routines, and self-awareness
- Number Station (Math) – Further develops math concepts such as patterns, classification, counting, addition comparison, shapes, sequencing, while also working on problem solving, and patience
- Writing Station – Further develops fine-motor skills, while also working on letter writing, punctuation, sight words, grammar, charting, storytelling, and proper use of writing tools
Whole Child Approach
Literacy/Language, Math/Science, Social Studies, and Social-Emotional development are crucial tenants of a child’s development
- Literacy/Language: Development of literacy and language development skills, reinforce learning goals related to language and literacy
- Math/Science: Math concepts are present in lessons that encourage the development of confident counting and recognition of numbers through a variety of materials including manipulatives. Opportunities for exploration through scientific experiments; activities that focus on physical science, life science, earth and space science, health, safety, and nutrition
- Social-Emotional: Communication skills are used in various ways to allow children the ability to express themselves and their feelings appropriately. Daily creative expression opportunities provided through independently led and purposefully planned art, music, and dramatic experiences.
Our online curriculum includes additional experiences to strengthen and reinforce science, technology, art, and math concepts through our Brainwaves® and STEAM Ahead® curriculum program incorporated into a daily schedule.